Conferences are a fantastic way to learn from experts and peers, stay up-to-date with the latest trends, and network with like-minded professionals. Attending conferences can be very valuable for individuals and businesses alike, offering the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge that can be applied to everyday challenges. Whether it’s discovering the latest technologies or techniques, or engaging in interesting discussions with industry leaders, conferences are an interesting platform to stay ahead of the curve.
I’m happy to both attend and speak at various upcoming conferences across Europe, hopefully providing valuable insights about cybersecurity in general. If you’re interested to hear me speak about various cybersecurity-related topics, you will find me at the following conferences:
- The Experts Conference EMEA Roadshow. Together with Quest, I will be touring London, Paris, and Frankfurt where I’ll be talking about the blessing and curse an on-premises Active Directory can be. Given that Active Directory has been around for more than 20 years, it’s not a surprise it’s both a stronghold and your achilles heel!
- European Collaboration Summit in Germany. I will be sharing insights on why it’s necessary to use privileged access workstations and how to do so using Microsoft’s cloud technologies.
- Experts Live in The Netherlands. Here, too, I will be sharing information and insights on the sense and non-sense of privileged access workstations and how they relate to the management of cloud platforms, like Microsoft 365.
In addition to these events, I will shortly be running some online courses about Mastering Microsoft 365 Security!
- Over at the ViaMonstra academy, I will be running my Mastering Microsoft 365 Security-course. Over the course of 6 lessons, we will dive deeper into a variety of topics, including the entire Microsoft 365 Defender Suite, Microsoft Entra, Cloud App Security Brokers, and more. The next course is set to begin Monday, May 15th!
- May 9-10, I will be running my virtual Hands-on-Lab for mastering Microsoft 365 Security over at TechMentor. In this course, you will be able to get some hands-on experience, learning how to design, implement and maintain the various solutions from the Microsoft 365 Defender stack.
I look forward to meeting you there!
You must log in to post a comment.